Charge CrossFit COVIDSafe Information for Members & visitors
We’re taking all necessary precautions to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
All members and visitors attending Charge CrossFit must adhere to the following requirements:
- Do not come to the gym if you are unwell or have ANY symptoms. Please cancel your reservation if you are not coming. Do not wait to see ‘how you feel in the morning’, please do not come in this instance please.
- You must wear a face covering except when exercising or unless a lawful exception applies.
- Practise good hygiene. Wash your hands thoroughly or apply hand sanitizer as soon as you arrive at the gym and before you leave. Hand sanitiser is provided at each entrance and throughout the gym.
- You must reserve and sign in – in Wodify BEFORE your session. If you are unsure how to do this please contact us on 0403 204 098.
- Come ready and on time for your class. Also look ahead at the programming to see what you will need for your session and be prepared. Changing at the gym before and after your session is discouraged at the moment.
- Showers currently not in use.
- Bring your own water bottle and fill it up in the sink or at the water cooler.
- Please wait in your car or outside of the premises until it is time for your session.
- Once you arrive at the gate please wait outside until coach calls you in for your class in.
- Ensure physical distancing. Maintain a 1.5m physical distance between any persons at all times.
- Coach will brief and guide all elements of the session and you can ask questions at any time.
- No more than 2 people in the bathrooms including the surrounding area at any one time. You must wait outside if the bathrooms are full. Please be mindful of others, physical distancing and capacity of the area as you make your way there.
- We will have the gym planned so that everyone has their own space, no shared equipment.
- Clean and disinfect equipment used or touched. Use the disinfectant spray and towels to clean gear and everything you touch after using or when instructed by the Coach.
- No high fives or physical contact.
- Use your own device and Wodify app to record your results.